Searching for your dream North Vancouver rental home can be both time consuming and exciting at the same time. Envisioning yourself and your family spending quality time in these great homes and neighborhoods is somewhat exhilarating.
Like a voyageur setting off on an exciting new journey moving to a new city, a new area or even simply a new home is intoxicating.
North Vancouver is the perfect family Community to settle in!
So, where do you begin?
Calling your local North Vancouver Property Management Company is a good start and then follow that up by asking yourself some very important questions:
1) Why am i moving?
2) What kind of home do I want to move to? A North shore furnished apartment? Luxury mansion?
3) What neighborhood do i want to live in? Edgemont, Capilano, Deep Cove, Lonsdale?
4) What are the schools like in the area? (if you have kids)
5) What is my monthly budget?
6) What kind of notice am I expected to give my current landlord?
7) Is it a good time of the year to move?
This will paint a picture of the ideal North Shore home you can target in your search and when its best to start home hunting. Always keep in mind that moving can be a stressful time if you are not well prepared so ensure that you are organized and try not to leave anything to the last minute or this will compound your anxieties.
Give us a call at 604.921.6722
Orca Realty Inc.
Unit 204 – 2438 Marine Dr. West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1L2 Canada