If you are one of our Westside Vancouver houses for rent owners, it’s time for your annual house hold New Years resolutions. We all make our lists every December to lose some weight, spend more time with the kids, pay off bills or make more money but what are your 2014 resolutions for your home? Your local Westside Vancouver property manager has put together a list of 8 such New Years resolutions that merit some pretty serious consideration going forward.
1) make extra mortgage payments
2) refinance high interest bills into a low interest mortgage
3) homeowner insurance re-evaluation
4) like a car, your home once in a while needs a check up too
5) de-clutter, throw out and get organized
6) cut energy use
7) low flow your water sources
8) only use LED light bulbs
You may not ever get down to 7% body fat or have 1 million dollars in the bank but its the time of the year to start making plans to get your Westside Vancouver rental house in tip top shape!