Downtown Vancouver condo renters all agree living in the city is why they pay those large rents. There is so much to do and see.
Let’s list 5 of the top reasons people love to live in downtown Vancouver.
5. EVENTS: SHOPPING: It is Christmas time, so grab a hot chocolate from one of the many fantastic coffee boutiques and stroll along Robson Street where you will find luxury items to put under the Christmas tree for that special person. Most of the trendy shops are open holiday hours, so you can take your time strolling but don’t forget your umbrella because after all, it is Vancouver!
4. GRANVILLE ISLAND: Who can resist going to Granville Island on a Saturday afternoon to the hustle and bustle of the huge marketplace. To make it even more fun, jump on the charming False Creek Ferry downtown to the island with a group of friends and make a day of it.
3. GASTOWN: Shopping anyone? Start in picturesque Gastown known for it’s offbeat clothing stores and interior design shops. Vancouver apartment renters are a special group of active adventure seekers and love to explore the most beautiful city in the world everyday, rain or shine and who doesn’t love a day shopping.
2. STANLEY PARK: Stanley Park is just as beautiful in February as in June. Stroll around the lush green lawns or jog around the magnificent seawall no matter where you are the views are spectacular. Feeling romantic? Take your special someone on a horse-drawn carriage through one of the largest parks in the world.
1. ROBSON SQUARE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: I know not everyone will agree with this choice but for me the ice skating rink in Robson Square is not only magical but so much fun and free of charge. Bring the whole family downtown. Can’t find your skates, no problem for a mere $4 you can rent a pair and pretend you are an Olympic skater once again. Lots of events happening!
Vancouver Property Managers know how much the downtown community love their active lifestyle and always highlight the available amenities each downtown building offers like pools, racquet ball courts, state of the art gyms and the list goes on and on.
So come on down to Robson Square this weekend before the end of December and let’s have a skating party.