You want to rent out your property but it looks like it needs a home makeover and you don’t want to spend a ton of money. When renting out your home there are a few quick and relatively inexpensive upgrades that you can do to rent it quicker and for a higher value.
- Paint it! Keep the colours neutral but by simply adding a coat of paint to walls, cupboards, baseboards or even your front door you can give your home a fresh new look.
- Change your fixtures. Change your light fixtures, faucets or shower heads. By simply upgrading the look of the fixtures in your home you can update any room in your house very easily.
- Pull up the carpets. Pull up the old carpets and change them to a laminate. This can be very affordable and is a great way to enhance the look of your home.
- Change the window coverings. Maybe there are drapes that make the property appear darker and smaller than it is. By simply changing these to something new or adding blinds to your home you will give the home a brighter, cleaner look.
- Is the yard looking like it needs a little pick me up? You can hire a landscaping company to do a quick yard cleanup or maintain your lawn. If you enjoy gardening you could add some planters, flower beds, hanging baskets or while you’re at it add a bird feeder!
- Replace cabinet hardware. Change your cabinet’s handles and knobs to something new and give your cabinets a completely different look.
- Upgrade some of the appliances. Replace some of the appliances that are older in your home to give it more appeal and add more value to your property.
- Change lightswitch plates and outlets. This is an easy fix and a great way to make your home look cleaner.
- Add outdoor lighting or solar lights. Brighten up your yard with lighting! This can be affordable and a great addition to any outdoor space.
- Add mirrors. By adding a mirror to a room in your home you can make it look bigger and brighter.
Enjoy your mini home makeover! These are just a few examples of small changes that you can make to enhance the look of your home without having to spending a bundle 😊
For more information on how https://orcarealty.ca can help you about What are 10 low-cost home upgrades that you can do to get more rental revenues?, please contact us at 604.921.6722, or visit us here:
Orca Realty Inc.
Unit 204 – 2438 Marine Dr. West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1L2 Canada