Downtown Vancouver condo renters live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and they do not need to get on a plane or take a train to feel like they are having a weekend away. One word comes to mind….STAYCATION!
They can simply enjoy the local entertainment that surrounds them; such as live theater and after the play they can partake in late night tapas at one of the many trendy downtown bistros…OR…how about a chilled apple martini and then a short stroll a few blocks away to listen to some live jazz music. Condominiums to rent in downtown Vancouver are often so close to the ocean that visitors and locals alike can merely walk out their front door and feel like they are on vacation. What could be better than having a leisurely lunch with a group of friends while taking in our spectacular ocean views.
Vancouver Property Managers find renting a condo in Vancouver one of the easiest jobs to do; especially in the downtown core where you are so close to all the truly unique shops and endless restaurants on trendy Robson Street. Shopping not your thing? I totally relate….Try walking the seawall and then taking a ferry trip over to Granville Island. Have dinner at one of the many fabulous restaurants followed by shopping in the Granville Island Market. To make it even more fun, bring along your family and make a night of it. There are many creative works from local artists in the Island shops or just relax and take a load off and have a pint at one of the waterfront pubs. People travel from all over the world to visit our fabulous city, so take a walk out your front door and share a tourists experience for the weekend.
Enjoy the feeling of getting away but not the expense.
Everyday can be a mini holiday in your own city especially when “Be a tourist in your own home town” hits next month.
Slip on your comfy walking shoes and hit the streets. Shopping and people watching is a great way to get to know Vancouver in a whole new light.
Here are 5 great ways to spend the day:
5. Visit Chinatown and you will be amazed at the charming trinkets you will find. Have lunch in one of the many authentic chinese food restaurants…don’t forget the fortune cookie!
4. Take the little ferry over to Granville Island and enjoy the huge marketplace. To make it even more fun, bring along a group of friends and make a day of it. Don’t miss the mews while you are there.
3. Visit quirky Gastown known for it’s offbeat clothing stores and interior design shops and pick up a tourist t shirt in one of the many tourist shops.
2. Stroll around Stanley Park and the green lawns or talk a walk on the seawall no matter where you are the views are breath taking. Visit the aquarium while you are there and make a day of it.
1. Take advantage of all the discounts and freebies, there are so many coupons available so don’t miss out on any tourist attractions like the hop on hop off tour bus.
Vancouverites are a special group of active adventure seekers and love to explore the most beautiful city in the world everyday, rain or shine. The entire month of May is dedicated to Be a tourist in your own town and West Vancouver home owners should definitely take advantage of this fun time with their families.
Orca Realty Inc.
Unit 204 – 2438 Marine Dr. West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1L2 Canada
Vancouver office: Unit 302 – 2309 West 41st Ave – Vancouver, BC, V6M 2A3 Canada
Orca Realty is a full service rental property management company you can trust to handle all of your property management needs.
Our values of dedication, integrity and commitment embody the Orca Realty philosophy and through personalized service, meticulous attention to detail, and the highest ethical standards, we provide professional, cost effective management services for all types of residential properties.